As you know the current health crisis regarding the Coronavirus is a national emergency which affects everyone.
I would like to thank everyone for making our reopening a success as we continue to see only one patient at a time to ensure optimal social distancing and safety. Please remember to respond to your appointment remiders to help us keep an efficient schedule.
A few things to make note of:
– please do not come in for your appointment if you are ill or recently been in contact with anyone ill or possibly exposed to the corona virus
– brush before visit, wear a mask, and call the office once in parking lot (wait in car until asked to enter)
– you will be screened, your temperature taken, and hands sanitized before being seated
– maximum of 4 people in waiting room. (except for first visit back, best to send patient in alone)
Thank you all so much for your understanding at this difficult time. Stay home and stay safe and I’m sure I will be seeing you all soon!!
Building Great Smiles In
PAWTUCKET & LINCOLN
Welcoming Children and Adults
- Natural looking smile during treatment
- Low profile brackets
- Enhanced comfort
- Easy to keep clean
- Nearly-invisible appliances
- No dietary restrictions
- No obstructions to flossing or brushing
- Controlled single-tooth movement
Enhancing Smiles in Pawtucket and Lincoln
Welcome to our Pawtucket and Lincoln orthodontist website and thank you for choosing us as the provider of your orthodontic care. We provide a comfortable environment for our patients while they recieve quality orthodontic treatment at our office.
Our mission is to deliver excellent quality orthodontic treatment to each and every patient. Our goal is to provide a pleasant atmosphere that will ensure our patients feel relaxed and confident about placing their orthodontic care in our hands. Our office utilizes the latest technology to provide the best possible orthodontic care to patients in Pawtucket and Lincoln and the surrounding area.
We look forward to meeting you and your family and answering all of your questions and concerns about creating your beautiful smile!